We know that planning for long term care needs can feel overwhelming and complicated. If you’re on long-term care insurance educational site, you’ve taken an important step in educating yourself on the need and how to talk to your loved ones about it.
Below are some additional links and resources that you might find helpful as you continue your research and planning.
If you’re ready to find out where long term care planning fits in your financial and retirement plans, call us today at 800-303-1527.
- Get information about Alzheimer’s disease
- Caring for Aging Parents book and resource guide
- Age Wave Retirement at the Tipping Point, 2009
- My Life, My Family (America’s Health Insurance Plans)
- Own Your Future (U.S. Department of Health and Human Services)
- National Family Caregiver Support Program (Administration on Aging)
- Center for Healthy Aging (National Council on Aging)
Visit our Learning Center
to learn more about Long Term Care Insurance
Insuring your future care ensures your peace of mind. Contact us today to talk to one of our specialists and learn more about your options.
To take advantage of your Free Consultation and Quotes, please click here