Our own Managing Partner, Katie O’ Rourke, was featured as an expert guest on the Essential Boomer. Katie is an honorary boomer and as we all know, a 30 year veteran of the insurance industry and Managing Partner of California Long Term Care insurance Services. In this podcast, Katie shared the benefit of her expertise in long-term care insurance as she provided frank and insightful answers to the following questions:
• What is Long Term Care?
• Where is Long Term Care typically provided?
• What are the odds of me needing long-term care?
• What does long term care cost?
• Wouldn’t a lot of families be able to provide the necessary resources?
• Don’t Medicare and health insurance provide some kind of coverage for long-term care?
• When is the best time to investigate long-term care insurance?
• What is the qualification process for Long Term Care insurance
• If somebody has a pre-existing condition, are they still able to obtain long-term care insurance?
• How do the plans work and what’s the cost?
• What are the different flavors of long-term care insurance?
• What should I look for in a policy?
• Are there any tax breaks with long-term care insurance?
• Can I get a plan at work?
This podcast (http://essentialboomer.guide/katie/ ) might save you or your family a lot of money and heartache!
Listen to this very informative podecast and then contact us with any further questions you may have. We are here for you!